To empower our patients diagnosed with muscle, joint, pelvic floor, and cancer to maintain and improve their quality of life during and following physical therapy treatment through education, rehabilitation, exercise, and emotional support.
- Physical therapy is an imperative aspect to optimal patient recovery.
- Associated loss of strength and function (along with postural changes and changes in fitness), must be addressed and treated to return patients to prior level of function and improve quality of life.
- Promotion of wellness allows each patient the opportunity to maintain positive lifestyle changes well after the rehabilitation and recovery process is complete.
- Our therapists will evaluate each patient to design a personalized program specific to his or her needs.
- You will be provided with a detailed care plan of the objective findings and recommended treatment plan.
- The therapist will follow each patient through her program and furnish you with documentation on her progress